Infusing Modular technologies to store or reuse rain water in order to realize the needs of an enriched tomorrow with abundant water resources in place.
We, at Life Green Systems have adopted world-class and the most innovative technologies to execute state-of-the-art modular rain water harvesting mechanism to cater the project needs at its best. The vast understanding and in-depth knowledge of Life Green Systems in the field of fresh water management helps them to promote its unique modular concept of rain water harvesting by making use of high-end modules and storage tank technology pan India. To address the complex needs of our industrial clients, we offer end-to-end solutions in our water harvesting turnkey projects and hold expertise in delivering the most modern techniques to replace the conventional methods with precision:
After examining of Geology and hydrogeology, we do recommend and proceed with the following steps:
- Collect the rain water
- Filtration of collected water
- Store the filtered water
- Recharging Ground water / Store Filtered water
Benefits of Life Green Systems modular rain water harvesting:
- Advanced dual-step external filtration, subjected to prompt maintenance
- Top surface can be used for Parking lots, Gardens, Lawns, and Sports fields etc.
- Load bearing capacity of these panels is very high and can take up to 24 tonnes/m2 without requiring special load bearing designs
- It’s completely safe! Completely underground and no easy access to storage space No risk, even for applications in schools
- Material is made of 100% recycled Polypropylene. Can be recycled in the future as well. Eco-friendly, qualifies for Green Rating
- Tank size could easily be extended or reduced or even relocated as per future use