Life Green Systems aims at developing green cities by installing its permeable solutions such as subsurface drainage and urban ecological roads to deliver urban cities a sustainable future.
Unlike impermeable surfaces, such as concrete and asphalt, permeable paving solution allows for natural filtration by allowing rainwater to percolate through the pavement’s surface and recharge the groundwater. Rainwater runoff may consist of airborne and surface pollutants such as sediment, chemicals, oil, salts, fertilizers etc. On an impermeable surface, this runoff is eventually collected, concentrated and discharged to local water courses, ultimately polluting our drinking water. In addition, vegetation and wildlife are at risk due to higher water discharges, velocities and temperatures. Grass Paver and Gravel Paver systems protect the natural water cycle by processing and cleaning the water. Permeable pavement thaws faster than conventional pavements because it allows melted water to flow directly through the pavement, increasing the temperature in the cross-section.
- Pervious Load Bearing Surface
- Stormwater Pollution Filtration and Treatment
- Airborne Dust Capture and Retention
- Heat Energy Reflection Reduction, “Cool” Surface
- Tree Growth within Parking Areas
- 100% Real Grass Coverage
- Large Rolls for Easy Installation
- Competitive Advantages over other turf pavers
- Grass root zone is reinforced and protected
- Reduces demands put on landscape drainage system
- Less expensive to maintain over time than traditional hardscaping
- More pleasing aesthetically than traditional hardscaping
Our systems will save on design costs, installation costs, component materials, maintenance/operations expenses and life cycle costs. When designing using our permeable pavement systems, you may eliminate or reduce stormwater filters, detention basins, site servicing pipes, or any other requirements associated with asphalt or concrete.