Life Green Systems is a specialist green technology provider company which offers world class Water Management Solutions and Landscaping Turnkey projects to enable higher quality of life. We put focus on keeping the environment rich and nourished in terms of using our green technologies, modular systems and Waste-water treatment as far as is reasonably practicable to lessen the impact. Through our innovated effective modular rain water harvesting, we ensure that rainwater is collected and used to recharge ground water to improve the water table in the region. We make use of 100% recycled polypropylene.
Life Green Systems is committed to:
- Continual improvement in its environmental performance
- Compliance with all environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to the industry sector in which it operates.
- Make efficient use of natural resources by conserving energy and water, minimising waste, and recycling where possible
- Meet its duty of care requirements in relation to waste by ensuring the safe keeping, transportation and subsequent recovery or disposal of waste
- Use recycled construction materials whenever these can be commercially justified
- Keep transport use to a minimum and regularly service vehicles to maintain their efficiency
- Work with suppliers to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
We will communicate this policy to all our employees and ensure that they are given appropriate training to raise awareness of environmental issues.