Life Green Systems is setting benchmark in vertical and horizontal drainage system.
Subsurface Drainage is utilized where the soil is sufficiently penetrable to permit economical spacing of the drains and productive enough to justify the investment. An effective subsurface drainage channel designed by Life Green Systems will provide hassle free service for a longer period of time. We install an efficiently planned, appropriately customized, and made of high quality material subsurface drainage alternatives.
Indeed a decently composed and developed subsurface drainage project, manufactured to last a lifetime, must be precisely kept up.
The five cornerstones of our effective subsurface drainage system are:
- Quality material – including pipe, envelope/filter (if necessary), fittings, risers, etc.
- Modern design – completed by a licensed drainage contractor or a professional engineer
- Performance oriented installation – completed by a licensed drainage contractor
- Compatible land management practices
- Regular inspection, monitoring and maintenance after sales
Appropriately designed and constructed drainage cells requires minimal maintenance and repair after the initial couple of years of installation. However, it is vital that a new subsurface drainage system should be professionally inspected and maintained for the first two or three years. Any weak spots that have developed in the lateral and main drains and any backfilled areas that have settled can be remedied and filled in. There is some ongoing maintenance to complete every year but this should be minimal for LGS subsurface drainage system.
- Effectively Relieve Hydrostatic Pressure
- Protects Waterproof Membranes
- Rigid Design
- Quality Australian Made Product
- High Performance
- Rapid Installation
- Maintains Structural Integrity
- Easy To Use
- Access Roads
- Parking Lots
- Gravel Containment